RIO VISTA PART 3

These last couple of photos are the end of this post of Rio Vista.



The marble fireplace was made and imported from Italy and the wallpaper is English Willesden and flooring is Western Australian Jarrah, so as you can imagine, no expense was spared, and was sourced from Australia and overseas. 

So down the stairs, and into the basement is where they hosted all the functions as that’s where the pantry and kitchens were located.
The stairs leading down there creaked, so the father would know if the children of the house had snuck out of their beds to have a peak at all the lovely gowns of the ladies at the ball, and the yummy food that was being served.
Lovely stories. 

So that was the end of the tour of the house. We then went to the newer addition which was an Art Gallery (you may have heard the groan from Ed when I walked in there) but he did come in and had a look around…under sufferance. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They had an exhibition on there from a young artist. 



 I hope you can read it as it’s a great story of a young girl that overcame her demons through her art. 

I really enjoyed it. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I loved it. 

I loved it as she told a story through her art, that really touched me, and I could relate too.













This is for all of you that read my ravings and thoughts  in these blogs❤️❤️





And this is me to a tee…..because I can relate ….

Interesting story……I commented on these paintings on Jacklyn’s post on Facebook. 
She actually took the time to answer my comment and invited me back to Rio Vista to meet her which I thought was so nice. Unfortunately I couldn’t go at the time but we keep in touch through her site. Such a lovely young girl. 


So that’s the end of our time in Mildura. Tomorrow we leave for home..Tweed ❤️
We are really looking forward to getting there, but it might take longer than anticipated due to the horrible weather that’s happening throughout the eastern states.

I will continue to blog, weather permitting.

Take care❤️❤️


I’ve pinched this photo of the Bridge over the Murray River here in Mildura at sunrise……just because I know someone that was the very first person to do a “back flip” from the bridge when it first opened. 😳😳🀦‍♀️
It’s a lovely place…… but we will be glad to see the beach again.



Can’t wait to get home ❤️❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MORE TRAVELS BACK TO TWEED HEADS.

SEA LAKE, & MANANGATANG REVISTED.

FROM MUSWELLBROOK TO GRAFTON NSW