HOT AND HUMID

I’ve never experienced such hot, humid weather as we’ve had lately. 
It’s just so humid you can see it in the air, you can feel it when you breathe and it’s just very uncomfortable. 
We really need the rain to cool it down (I never thought I would ever say that as I love the heat😂)

Last night I took myself over the road to the beach to watch the Sunset. 
(Cricket was on Tele🙄)



All these flowers …… it’s called a Native Hibiscus…









This was the first time I’d actually put my toes on the sand…….we normally walk along the footpath.

It was so peaceful so I decided it would be nice just to sit for a while on the sand and enjoy it all. 
Wow….was that a huge mistake….😳

I’d been sitting there a while, watching the tide come in a bit. I had really enjoyed the solitude, but decided I better start getting home.

So I turned off my iPad and started to get up…..well I got nowhere. 
My knees would just not allow me to get up from the sand as I’d been sitting too long. 
I tried getting on all fours….nope….I’m thinking the tide will come in and I’d be rolling around in the shallows like a beached whale……I have to get up. 
( Usually I have Ed to help haul me up) I just didn’t think before I sat 😳

It was getting darker and I was all by myself…..then I saw a bloke come walking along the beach …….and by now I was getting worried ……so with determination…..and quite a bit of panicking …..I got up, flicking sand all over me…..and walked very quickly home. 

I walked in the door and Ed said, “you were a while”…..I didn’t dare tell him …..
But got straight in the shower to get rid of all the sand that I’d kicked up ………and into orifices where sand should not be!! 🤭😳🤦‍♀️

Moral of the story…..find a  park bench to sit my arse on….I’m too old to sit anywhere else 👵 



Take care everyone. ❤️❤️


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MORE TRAVELS BACK TO TWEED HEADS.

SEA LAKE, & MANANGATANG REVISTED.

FROM MUSWELLBROOK TO GRAFTON NSW