A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE.




I went down to the beach this morning while Ed was packing up. It was a beautiful sunrise, and I just wanted a last look at this view. 

I spoke to the lady in the office this morning just to say goodbye and thank her….and straight away she said…..you will be back won’t you!😂

And for sure we will. We loved our time here as it’s a no frills park, and she said we would be able to pick a site and book it, as I told her every time I heard a ships horn I would have to run so as not to miss it go through. So a closer one will be much better. 

The HMAS Sydney leaves today.  There is also a Fort on the top of the hill overlooking the entrance to this Port, and as the Sydney goes through she will do a Gun Salute. 

Ed said we could wait so as I could watch it……but I don’t think I could’ve.
No doubt I would be a blubbering mess….and I have to drive today. 🥹



How could I possibly stand there and watch those men dressed in uniform saluting…❤️🇦🇺🇦🇺





So it’s goodbye Stockton..
Take care everyone 🥰🥰





















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MORE TRAVELS BACK TO TWEED HEADS.

SEA LAKE, & MANANGATANG REVISTED.

FROM MUSWELLBROOK TO GRAFTON NSW