BLOWING A GALE & AN UNHAPPY CHAPPY

We woke up today to a very humid, windy day, so just stayed at the caravan park and watched everyone pack up and head home. 

There will be a lot of people arrive for Xmas soon..there are a few people here already as they have their Xmas lights up and on. 

So Ed has woken up this morning with a terrible cough and runny nose. I didn’t have any Covid test kits left so I had to google to see where I could get some from as I know the chemist doesn’t give them out any more. 



So off I went to the community centre and she gave me 6 packs, as there was 2 names on our pension card. Thanks 👍

So we did the test ….



And luckily it was negative…..he will do another test tomorrow…..but what I’m thinking is more likely…..it’s been really windy and there’s lots of pollen around….so it’s more likely hay fever. 

But poor Ed always coughs from his boots….so I’ve given him a hay fever tablet….which didn’t do much…and will go to the chemist tomorrow for some cough mixture….and he’s been swallowing honey……as we know everything gets worse at night 😪🤧🥴.

Take care ❤️❤️❤️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MORE TRAVELS BACK TO TWEED HEADS.

SEA LAKE, & MANANGATANG REVISTED.

FROM MUSWELLBROOK TO GRAFTON NSW